Monday, November 29, 2010

Business Card: Chandler Kieschnick


































For my business card i did a gradient with a stainless steal color background to make it look very modern and futuristic then i added another rectangle on top of it that gradated into a blue color to give it the calming effect. I made my text centered and at the top to attract the eye to it and give it an approachable feel. I put the phone number and email at the bottom and put my logo in between the two so that the eye catches the logo before it jumps down to the text of the email and phone number. On the back of the card i just simply had it all the same blue color as on the front with my logo in the top right hand corner so that either way the card is you always see the logo. The design turned out slightly blurry when put into my blog so some of the letters look bunched together so that could have been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment